Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Chris Alcaide (1923 - 2004)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Black Dakotas (1954) [Burke]: Shot, along with Clayton Moore, by one of the soldiers escorting the $100,000 bullion wagon they have hijacked. (Thanks to Brian).
- Gunslinger (The Yellow Rose of Texas) (1956) [Deputy Joshua Tate]: Shot to death by John Ireland.
- Day Of The Bad Man (1958) [Monte Hayes]: Shot by Fred MacMurray as he is about to throw another burning sack into Fred's ranch house. (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Rifleman: The Trade (1959) [Hamp Ferris]: Shot to death by Chuck Connors.
- The Rifleman: A Case of Identity (1960) [Lon Perry]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Chuck Connors.
- The Rifleman: Meeting at Midnight (1960) [Schroeder]: Shot to death along with John Milford in a shoot-out with Chuck Connors.
- Black Saddle: The Long Rider (1959) [Bill Logan]: An outlaw, he dies in Stacy Harris's wagon of gangrene in his left arm, caused by a bullet wound sustained a week earlier and he refused to go to a doctor. (Thanks to Brian)
- Bonanza: Escape To The Ponderosa (1960) [Capt. James Bolton]: Shot in the back by the wounded Joe Maross as he is about to shoot Grant Williams. (Thanks to Brian)
- Tate: The Mary Hardin Story (1960) [Parney]: Shot dead in a shoot-out with David McLean.
- Have Gun Will Travel: Lazarus (1962) [Big Fontana]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Strother Martin.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Lurid Letter (1962) [Gus Wiler]: Killed (off-screen) by Robert Rockwell. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr and William Hopper discover him.
- Bonanza: The Deed and the Dilemma (1967) [Jim Blake]: Accidentally Hits his head on a rock in a fight with Robert F. Lyons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.