The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Chiaki Kuriyama (1984 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Gonin (The Five) (1995) [Ogiwara's Daughter]: Killed by gangsters; her body is shown afterwards when her father Naoto Takenaka discovers her.
- Shikoku (1999) [Sayori Hiura]: Drowned (off-screen) in a river, fifteen years before the story takes place; she is brought back to life by Toshie Negishi, then dies once again when the spell is broken.
- Battle Royale (Batoru Rowaiaru) (2000) [Takako Chigusa]: Shot in the back by Ko Shibasaki after stabbing Hirohito Honda to death; she dies some time afterwards while talking to Sôsuke Takaoka.
- Ju-on (Ju-on: The Curse) (2000) [Mizuho Tamura]: Dies after encountering Ryota Koyama's ghost.
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) [Gogo Yubari]: Hit on the head with the protruding nails of a broken table leg by Uma Thurman at the end of a fight. (A brief clip of her death scene is also repeated in the closing credits of Kill Bill: Vol. 2.)
- MPD Psycho: Episode 3 (Tajuu jinkaku tantei saiko - Amamiya Kazuhiko no kikan) (2003) [character name unavailable]: Commits suicide by shooting herself in the head.
- Last Quarter (Kagen no tsuk) (2004) [Mizuki]: Dies in the emergency room after being hit by a truck; she is later brought back to life by Hideto Takarai.
- Mail (2004) [Mikoto]: Dies (off-screen) of leukemia in the hospital, some time before the story begins. She appears as a ghost to Takukuni Suga throughout the story, but he doesn't discover until the end that she's been the ghost of his childhood friend all along.
- Azumi 2: Death or Love (2005) [Kozue]: Slashed across the stomach with a katana at the end of a fight with Aye Ueto.
- The Great Yokai War (Yokai daisenso; The Great Hobgoblin War; Spook Warfare) (2005) [Agi]: Stabbed in the stomach with a sword by Etsushi Toyokawa.
- Scrap Heaven (2005) [Saki Fujimura]: Although she survives the actual movie, the Japanese DVD includes and additional scene in which she is shot.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Kadokawa Myster & Horror Tales: The Wooden Clogs with the Red Straps (2003) [Yoshie/Yoshie's Sister]: Playing a dual role as twin sisters, both sisters die of typhoid (off-screen); Yoshie's death is mentioned in Naoto Ogata's narration when he returns to Yoshie's home, at which point he learns that she had a sister who died before he met her, and that it was the sister's ghost and not Yoshie that he slept with.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.