Cheyenne Jackson (1975 - )
- United 93 (2006) [Mark Bingham]: Killed in the crash of United Flight 93 while struggling with Sarmed al-Samarrai for control of the plane.
- Mockingbird Lane (2012; TV special) [Steve]: Falls to his death down a flight of stairs after being scared by Eddie Izzard in his monster form; his body is seen later on when Izzard transplants Cheyenne's heart into Jerry O'Connell's chest and drinks his blood.
- American Horror Story: Hotel; She Wants Revenge (2015) [Will Drake]: Throat slit and devoured by the vampire Angela Bassett as Mare Winningham and Lady Gaga watch on; he returns as a ghost in later episodes.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke; Chapter 7 (2016) [Sidney Aaron James]: Stabbed in the stomach with a meat cleaver and disemboweled by Kathy Bates; His body is later discovered by Sarah Paulson, Angela Bassett and Adina Porter.
- American Horror Story: Cult: Winter of Our Discontent (2017) [Dr. Vincent Anderson]: Stabbed in the neck by his brother (Evan Peters) for attempting to betray his loyalty as his cult looks on shortly after Cheyenne's pinky finger is severed during a pinky swear. He appears as a zombified hallucination to Evan in the episode Charles (Manson) in Charge where he is stabbed through the back by a hallucination of Charles Manson (also played by Evan)
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Boy Wonder (2018) [John Henry Moore]: Throat slit by Kathy Bates after she slices his Achilles tendons; His corpse is then set on fire. He is later resurrected by Billie Lourd in the episode Traitor.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Fire and Reign (2018) [John Henry Moore]: Dismembered off-screen along with Billy Porter and members of his school during an attack orchestrated by Cody Fern; His body is later discovered by Sarah Paulson and Frances Conroy. Cheyenne's death is later undone in the episode "Apocalypse Then" when Billie Lourd travels back in time to kill Cody Fern so that the apocalypse won't happen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.