Cheech Marin (1946 - )
a.k.a. Richard Marin
- Yellowbeard (1983) [El Segundo]: Accidentally stabbed in the stomach when he walks into Peter Cook's sword; he dies after staggering around histrionically for a long time (having previously lectured his soldiers about their unconvincing acting while playing dead). (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Anton and Tommy)
- The Lion King (1994; animated) [Banzai]: Presumably incinerated in a fire caused by lightning while eating Scar (Jeremy Irons). Debatable, as the sequel confirms some hyenas to still be alive, but given the number of hyenas seen during the song, it is likely not all hyenas partook in this mutiny, and that those that did perished while those that did not survived and escaped
- Desperado (1995) [Short Bartender]: Shot in the head when a thug shoots at Antonio Banderas and misses.
- From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) [Border Guard/Chet Pussy/Carlos]: Playing a triple role, "Chet Pussy" is melted/disintegrated from the inside out when Juliette Lewis shoves her crucifix necklace down his throat. (Thanks to Joseph)
- Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003) [Belini]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Johnny Depp in a restaurant; his body is shown again in the next scene when Johnny searches his body by a riverbank.
- Machete (2010) [Padre Cortez]: Crucified by Jeff Fahey and Tom Savini in the church; his body is shown again afterwards when Jessica Alba and Danny Trejo discover him. (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
Video Games DeathsEdit
- Scarface: The World Is Yours (2006) [George Sheffield]: Shot by André Sogliuzzo in Robert Davi's mansion.
- Ex-Mr. Rikki Marin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.