Charles S. Dutton (1951 - )
Ex-convict turned actor
- Q&A (1990) [Detective Sam 'Chappie' Chapman]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Nick Nolte (although he is still alive as the film ends, it's revealed in discussion with Timothy Hutton that he is in a critically condition, unlikely to survive). (Thanks to Michael)
- Alien 3 (1992) [Dillon]: Killed by the alien just before his crew pours boiling mercury on them. (Thanks to Robert and Michael)
- A Low Down Dirty Shame (Mister Cool) (1994) [Rothmiller]: Shot to death by Salli Richardson. (Thanks to Michael)
- Surviving the Game (1994) [Walter Cole]: Strangled by Rutger Hauer (who places his fingers at pressure points on Charles' throat) as a mercy killing...after Charles's legs are blown off when his ATV, boobytrapped by Ice-T, explodes from under him. (Thanks to Robert and Michael)
- Mimic (1997) [Leonard]: Killed by one of the Judas breed mutant giant insects, after he shoots it repeatedly, causing it to fall down onto him, impaling and crushing him (after Charles sacrifices himself to lure the Judas breed away from Jeremy Northam, so Northam can destroy their nest). (Thanks to Michael)
- Gothika (2003) [Dr. Douglas Grey]: Hacked to death with an axe by Halle Berry (while she's possessed by Kathleen Mackey's ghost), shown in ghostly flashback as Halle is made to remember what happened. (Thanks to Robert, Alex and Michael)
- Secret Window (2004) [Ken Karsch]: Throat slashed with a hatchet by Johnny Depp (while Johnny is in his alternate personality) in the back seat of a car; his body is shown afterwards when Johnny "discovers" him (having no memory of the murder), and the murder is shown in flashback later on (his body is later seen when Johnny sends the vehicle, containing him off a ravine into a lake).
- The Express: The Ernie Davis Story (2008) [Willie "Pops" Davis]: Dies (off-screen) of unknown causes. We learn of his death when Rob Brown gets the news and his funeral is later shown.
- Legion (2010) [Percy Walker]: Burned to death while shielding Kate Walsh from Jon Tenney after he explodes into a blast of acid.
- The Monkey's Paw (2013) [Detective Margolis]:
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?: The Tale of Cutter's Treasure Part 1 (1994) [Jonas Cutter]: Plays the ghost of a pirate who died (off screen) centuries ago (he is later sent to limbo having been bound and chained to a throne for all eternity in the second part of the episode).
- Criminal Minds: The Bittersweet Science (2011) [Tony Cole]: Punched to death (off-screen) by Shawn Hatosy. The scene cuts away just before the impact.
Ex-Mr. Debbi Morgan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.