Charles McGraw (1914 - 1980)
- The Killers (A Man Alone) (1946) [Al, a killer]: Shot in the chest and stomach by Sam Levene, when Charles and William Conrad try to shoot Edmond O'Brien in a restaurant.
- T-Men (1947) [Moxie]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Dennis O'Keefe.
- Saddle The Wind (1958) [Larry Venables]: He is in the saloon hoping that Robert Taylor will come into town so he can challenge him to a gunfight. Instead he is challenged by Taylor's brother, John Cassavetes. He declines this challenge but then Taylor arrives outside, unaware of what's going on and calls to his brother. McGraw turns and starts to pull his gun so Cassavetes shoots him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Spartacus (1960) [Marcellus]: The brutal overseer of the gladiator slaves, he is the first to be killed in the revolt when Kirk Douglas drowns him in a large soup filled cooking pot. (Thanks to Brian)
- Cimarron (1960) [Bob Yountis]: Shot with a rifle by Glenn Ford as he goes to shoot Glenn in the back to prevent him cutting down the lynched Ediie Little Sky . (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.