Charles Martin Smith (1953 - )
- American Graffiti (1973) [Terry 'The Toad' Fields]: Presumably killed (off-screen) and is declared missing in action in Vietnam, several years after the story ends; his fate is revealed in the on-screen text at the end of the movie (the sequel More American Graffiti depicts him in the time before he goes missing). (Thanks to Robert)
- Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid (1973) [Charlie Bowdre]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with James Coburn and his men.
- The Spikes Gang (1974) [Tod]: Shot in the back by a guard during a bank robbery. Ron Howard later states he dies of his wound.
- Trick or Treat (1986) [Mr. Wimbley]: Electrocuted/disintegrated when Tony Fields fires a blast of power from his guitar during the school dance.
- The Untouchables (1987) [Agent Oscar Wallace]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Billy Drago in an elevator, after Billy shoots Brad Sullivan. The scene cuts away on a close-up of Billy firing, and Charles' body is shown afterwards when Kevin Costner and Sean Connery discover him.
- The Beast (Peter Benchley's The Beast) (1996) [Schuyler Graves]: Killed by the giant squid. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Deep Impact (1998) [Marcus Wolf]: Killed in a car accident/explosion while driving to report his findings about the comet. (the document falls out of the car just before it crashes and a year later we learn it was found and everything has been planed).
- Dead Heat (I Fought the Law) (2002) [Morty]: Killed by either Daniel Benzali or his cohorts.
- The Twilight Zone:The Beacon (1985) [Dr. Dennis Barrows]: Killed by Martin Landau and the other townsfolk as a sacrifice to their deity in the lighthouse after he cures the original victim.
- Tales from the Crypt: Half-Way Horrible (1993) [Colin]: Killed by Clancy Brown.
- Streets of Laredo (1995; TV Miniseries) [Ned Brooshire]: Shot in the head by Alexis Cruz in cold blood.
- The X-Files: F. Emasculata (1995) [Dr. Osbourne]: Dies (off-screen) after being exposed to an unknown contagion from a corpse. His body is later seen in a see-through bio-hazard bag being dumped in a lit incinerator by disguised black ops (Smith wearing heavy make up for the role.)
- Dead Silence (1997; TV) [Roland W. Marks]: Shot to death by Kim Coates as Smith is distracted whilst holding a gun on him.
- Son of Frank Smith (animator).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.