Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Charles Halford (1980 - )
- True Detective: The Secret Fate of All Life (2014) [Reggie Ledoux] Shot in the head by Woody Harrelson.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Surrendering Noah (2015) [Johnny Drake]: Shot dead by Danny Pino after Charles shoots Danny.
- Lucifer: Quid Pro Ho (2016) [Boris Sokolov]: Decapitated (off-screen) on Alex Fernandez' orders; his severed head (an obvious prop) is sent to the police precinctt in a box.
- The Walking Dead: The Big Scary U (2017) [Yago]: Bleeds to death while talking to Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln after Andrew previously stabbed Charles in the stomach with a knife in the episode Some Guy; He is then stabbed in the head by Andrew to prevent reanimation.
- Into the Dark: I'm Just F*cking with You (2019) [Gerald]: Murdered by Hayes MacArthur after making Charles enraged by drawing a phallus on his motorcycles gas tank.
Video Game Deaths:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) [Konstantin]: Mortally wounded when Camilla Luddington stabs him in the chest with an ice axe; Can either be executed by Camilla or he falls into flames when the floor below him collapses if Camilla spares him. (This death is shared with Zack Ward, who is also credited for voicing Konstantin.)
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Above The Law (2017) [Lonnie]: If Sean Lynch was killed earlier in the episode, Charles is shot in the head off-screen by Alex Hernandez; Charles' death is confirmed in the next episode Thicker Than Water where his corpse can be seen. (If Sean was spared in Above The Law, Charles survives and makes no further appearances in the game.)
- Injustice 2 (2017) [Gorilla Grodd]: Impaled twice with a trident by Aquaman (Phil LaMarr) in order to avenge Atlantis as Black Adam (Joey Naber) looks on.