House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Charles Boyer (1899 - 1978)
- Liliom (1934) [Liliom Zadowski]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself after being cornered by the police; he then appears as a spirit in the afterlife, before being allowed to return to Earth for one day Sixteen years later.
- Thunder in the East (1934) [Marquis Yorisaka]: Commits suicide by seppuku (hara-kiri).
- Conquest (1937) [Emperor Napolean Bonaparte]: Dies of unspecified natural causes, with Greta Garbo at his bedside. (Napolean's actual cause of death has been debated.)
- Algiers (1938) [Pepe le Moko]: Shot in the back by Gino Corrado as Charles is running down the dock calling after Hedy Lamarr's departing ship. He dies shortly after while talking to Joseph Calleia. See Famous Last Words.
- All This, and Heaven Too (1940) [Duc de Praslin]: Commits suicide by taking Poison.
- Back Street (1941) [Walter Louis Saxel]: Dies following a stroke; he dies while talking to Margaret Sullavan on the telephone.
- Casino Royale (1967) [Le Grand]: Possibly killed in a mortar explosion. (Note: David Niven and William Holden are glimpsingly shown surviving (and seen later), Dialog only informs of John Huston's death, I might as well list it was fatal for both Boyer and Kurt Kasznar). (Played for comic effect).
- Lost Horizon (1973) [The High Lama]: Dies peacefully of old age after talking to Peter Finch. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mr. Pat Paterson (widowed)