The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Charles Aidman (1925 - 1993)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Black Saddle: Client: Neal Adams (1959) [Luke Morley]: A bounty hunter, he is shot by Russell Johnson as he gets caught in a crossfire with Russell and Peter Breck after he has murdered bank robber James Drury. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Twilight Zone: And When the Sky Was Opened (1959) [Col. Ed Harrington]: Ceases to exist (off-screen, with only Rod Taylor remembering that he ever existed) while in a phone booth in a bar, after he realized that he, Rod, and Jim Hutton should not have returned from their space mission.
- Wagon Train: The River Crossing (1960) [Col. Buckner]: After wiping out a Comanche village of non-combatants, including the Chief's (Michael Keep) wife (Colette Jackson) because one of his officers had been killed by an arrow that turned out later to be Kiowa, Michael's.warriors burn and massacre his outpost. Charles and Ron Harper escape but are later captured hiding in the wagon train. Michael gives Robert Horton assurance that Ron would be spared but Charles was certainly to be killed. His execution is not shown.
- Mannix: A Gathering of Ghosts (1971) [Alex]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Jason Evers. His body is shown when Mike Connors discovers him.
- Quincy, M.E.: Walk Softly Through the Night, Part 2 (1979) [Dr. Mason Colella]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Michael Constantine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.