Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Chance Kelly (1967 - )
- Unbreakable (2000) [Orange Suit Man]: Presumably strangled/neck snapped by Bruce Willis at the end of a struggle (it's unclear if he was killed or just rendered unconscious).
- Stake Land (2010) [Officer Harley]: Killed by Nick Damici's vampire powers.
- Broken City (2013) [Murdock]: Presumably bludgeoned to death at the end of a struggle with Mark Wahlberg.
- The Jury: The Boxer (2004) [Michael Gallery]: Commits suicide by hanging himself (off-screen); his body is shown afterwards.
- Nikita: Innocence (2012) [Wade]: Shot in the chest by Shane West.
- Cooking Mama World: The Search For Ringo (2011; Animated) [Kendall] Killed in an explosion after Ichigo Ayaka and Maylee escape from the lair.
- House of Cards: Chapter 6 (2013) [Steve Jones]: Dies of pancreatic cancer (offscreen); he is last seen on his deathbed, talking to Robin Wright. His death is not seen or mentioned, though it's established that his death is totally assured.
- Banshee: A Little Late to Grow A Pair (2016) [Randall Watts]: Stabbed in the neck by Chris Coy.
- Luke Cage: Step in the Arena (2016) [Albert Rackham]: Killed in an explosion after sabotaging Michael Kostroff 's healing machine in a last-ditch attempt to murder Mike Colter ; his body is later seen crushed under a pile of rubble when the newly-superpowered Mike regains consciousness.
- Ray Donovan: The Dead (2019) [Vinny]: Strangled to death with a rope by Katherine Moennig.