The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Chad Donella (1978 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Final Destination (2000) [Tod Waggner]: Accidentally hanged when he slips in the bathroom and gets the clothesline tangled around his neck; his body is shown again later on when Devon Sawa and Ali Larter sneak into the morgue.
- Saw: The Final Chapter (Saw 3D) (2010) [Detective Matt Gibson]: Machine-gunned (along with several cops) by an automatic gun deathtrap that had been set up by Costas Mandylor.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The X-Files: Hungry (1999) [Robert 'Rob' Roberts]: Shot to death by Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny when he suicidally charges at them, in order to free himself from his cannibalistic urges. He dies in Judith Hoag's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to ND)
- Taken (2002) [Jacob Clarke]: Dies of a degenerative illness due to his human/alien hybrid DNA, as his daughter (Taylor Anne Reid) looks on. (Thanks to ND)
- Cold Case: It's Raining Men (2004) [Jeff Kern]: Strangled by his brother (Brian Wedlake). His body is shown at the beginning of the episode, and his death is shown in a flashback later on. He later appears as a ghost/figment of the imagination to Jay Karnes, who flashes back to his younger self (Erik McDowell) at the end of the episode after his murder is solved.
- CSI: Snakes (2005) [Vincent DeCarlo]: Shot in the face by George Murdock in his car. His body is shown when Gary Dourdan investigates the crime scene and his death is shown in a flashback.
- Ghost Whisperer: The Cradle Will Rock (2007) [Randy Cooper]: Dies of an asthma attack, after discovering that his inhaler is empty after Shawn Christian locks Chad in the basement. He later appears as a ghost to Jennifer Love Hewitt. (Thanks to Karen and ND)
- Flashpoint: Sons of the Father (2012) [Colin Hunter]: Commits suicide by injecting himself with an overdose of morphine in an abandoned movie theatre, as police move in to arrest him. He dies after telling the police where he's keeping Sarah Manninen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.