Cesar Romero (1907 - 1994)
- Rendezvous (1935) [Colonel Nieterstein]: Commits suicide after being arrested for espionage.
- Frontier Marshal (1939) [Doc Holliday]: Shot by Joe Sawyer as Cesar is walking out of a saloon. (This is historically inaccurate because Doc Holliday actually died from tuberculosis on November 8th, 1887).
- Vera Cruz (1954) [Marquis de Labordere]: Shot dead by Archie Savage during the final street battle between the soldiers and the peasant army.
- Madigan's Millions (Un dollaro per 7 vigliacchi) (1968) [Mike Madigan]: Shot by mafia thugs.
- Latitude Zero (1969) [Dr. Malic/Lt. Hastings]: Crushed to death when the Black Moth/Griffon attacks him and causes him to fire his laser at the mountain, causing a rockslide. This story turns out to be Richard Jaeckel's dream/imagination fantasy and Cesar turns up in reality as a Lieutenant on board the ship.
- Rawhide: The Child-Woman (1962) [Big Tim Sloan]: Mortally shot in the stomach by Eric Fleming as Cesar was trying to kill him. He dies moments later while talking to Jena Engstrom.
- Daniel Boone: Gabriel (1966) [Esteban de Vaca]: Killed by Fess Parker, along with other Spaniards during a fight against Fess near a river.
- Murder, She Wrote: Paint Me a Murder (1985) [Diego Santana]: Shot in the back (off-screen) with a crossbow by Stewart Granger. His body is shown afterwards when Judy Geeson discovers him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.