The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Celia Imrie (1952 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Highlander (1986) [Kate MacLeod]:
- A Cure for Wellness (2017) [Victoria Watkins]: Dies (off-screen) due to the "treatment" in the facility. Her body is briefly shown when Dane DeHaan discovers it.
- Finding Your Feet (2017) [Bif]: Dies (off-screen) of lung cancer in her sleep; her body is seen when her sister (Imelda Staunton) finds Celia in her hotel room.
- Malevolent (2017) [Mrs. Green]: Stabbed in the neck by Florence Pugh.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- A Is for Acid (2002) [Rose Henderson]: Shot to death along with her husband (Richard Hope) by Martin Clunes, who then dissolves their bodies in barrels of acid.
- The Commander: The Devil You Know (2007) [Mrs. Thornton]: Stabbed once in the chest by her son (Matt Day), who then drags her body upstairs and lays it on her bed.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.