Catherine Deneuve (1943 - )
- Mayerling (1968) [Maria Vetsera]: Shot to death by Omar Sharif while she's asleep in bed. We only see Omar firing at the bed; Catherine is covered up by the sheets, so we can't actually see her during the murder. (Thanks to Farzad)
- Donkey Skin (Peau d'ane) (1970) [The Princess a.k.a. Donkey Skin/The Blue Queen]: Playing a dual role as mother and daughter, the mother "The Blue Queen" dies of an unspecified illness, with her husband (Jean Marais) by her bedside. Her body is shown afterwards being carried out in a glass globe for her funeral. The daughter "The Princess" survives the movie.
- Don't Touch the White Woman (Touche pas a la femme blanche) (1974) [Marie-Helene de Boismonfrais]: Shot in the neck with an arrow while standing next to Marcello Mastroianni.
- Choice of Arms (Le Choix des armes) (1981) [Nicole Durieux]: Shot by mistake by Gérard Lanvin.
- The Hunger (1983) [Miriam Blaylock]: Rapidly ages to death when her true age catches up with her.
- Thieves (Les Voleurs) (1996) [Marie Leblanc]: Commits suicide off-screen; we only hear about her death and do not see the body.
- Pola X (1999) [Marie Valombreuse]: Killed in a motorcycle accident. We see the bike skid out of control, then see her lying dead in the street.
- Sister of Francoise Dorleac
- Ex-wife of David Bailey
- Mother of Christian Vadim and Chiara Mastroianni
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.