Casey Affleck (1975 - )
a.k.a. Caleb Affleck
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Gerry (2002) [Gerry]: Strangled by Matt Damon, as a mercy killing after they've been lost in the desert for days (just before Matt finds the highway and discovers they both could have been rescued). (Thanks to Eli and Sheena)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) [Robert Ford]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Michael Copeman in a bar; the movie ends with Michael pointing his gun at Casey, after the narration has already described the details of Casey's death. (Thanks to Steve)
- The Killer Inside Me (2010) [Lou Ford]: Shot repeatedly by police after he stabs Jessica Alba; before dying, he ignites the fuel he had poured around the house, burning it down around him. See Stacy Keach in the original 1976 fim.
- Ain't Them Bodies Saints (2013) [Bob Muldoon]: Mortally wounded in a fight with bounty hunters or cops, he dies while Rooney Mara kneels by his side.
- Out of the Furnace (2013) [Rodney Baze Jr.]: Shot at point blank range in the head by Woody Harrelson.
- Interstellar (2014) [Tom Cooper]: Likely dies (off-screen) in the over eighty years between Matthew McConaughey's leaving and return time; we see the older version of his sister (Ellen Burstyn), but not him, so it's entirely possible.
- A Ghost Story (2017) [C]: Dies in a car accident (off screen); we see his body directly after the accident and in the morgue when Rooney Mara visits the morgue. He spends the rest of the film as a ghost, with his morgue sheet covering his body.
Brother of Ben Affleck
Ex-Mr. Summer Phoenix
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.