Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Carroll O'Connor (1924 - 2001)
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Cleopatra (1963) [Casca]: Mentioned in the narration that the other conspirators (Carroll included) died along with Kenneth Haigh.
- Point Blank (1967) [Brewster]: Shot in the chest with a sniper rifle by James B. Sikking inside Alcatraz; he dies shortly afterwards as Keenan Wynn talks to him.
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Time Tunnel: The Last Patrol (1966) [Gen. Southall / Col. Southall]: Playing a dual role 'Gen. Southall' a present day British Army officer goes back to 1815 to persuade his ancestor 'Col. Southall' not to execute Robert Colbert as a spy. Gen. Southall (who was already dying of a terminal illness) is mortally wounded when he marches with the Scotts Highlanders against Andrew Jackson's army at The Battle of New Orleans. Carroll dies after the fight talking to Robert and James Darren.
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Ready-Made Corpse (1966) [Fabian Lavendor]: Shot to death by Alan Bergmann in the funeral parlor, as Robert Conrad and Ross Martin look on in shock. (Thanks to JOK)
- Gunsmoke: The Wrong Man (1966) [Hootie Kyle]: Fatally shot in the chest when his son Kevin O'Neal shoots at he back of James Almanazar but misses and James returns fire hitting Carroll. (Thanks to Brian)
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Father of Hugh O'Connor
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.