Carroll Baker (1931 - )
- How the West Was Won (1962) [Eve Prescott]: Dies (off-screen), exact cause unclear; her grave is shown afterwards when George Peppard discovers it after returning home from the Civil War. (Thanks to Christopher)
- Station Six-Sahara (1962) [Catherine]: Stabbed to death by Biff McGuire.
- The Carpetbaggers (1964) [Rina Marlowe Cord]: Killed in a car accident.
- Harlow (1965) [Jean Harlow]: Dies of uremic poisoning (although the movie's dialogue offers a historically-inaccurate diagnosis of pneumonia) in the hospital, with her mother (Angela Lansbury) by her bedside. (See also Carol Lynley in the other 1965 biopic also titled Harlow.) (Thanks to Steven)
- Her Harem (L'Harem; The Harem) (1967) [Margherita]: Thrown over a cliff and into the sea by William Berger, Michel Le Royer, Gastone Moschin, and Renato Salvatori. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Paranoia (Orgasmo) (1968) [Kathryn West]: Jumps off her roof after being driven insane by Lou Castel. She survives the fall and is then dropped even further down by Tino Carraro
- A Quiet Place to Kill (Paranoia) (1970) [Helen] Drives her car off a cliff when she loses control.
- Baba Yaga (Black Magic; The Devil Witch; Kiss Me Kill Me) (1973) [Baba Yaga]: Falls into a bottomless pit after a struggle with Isabelle De Funes. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Flower with the Deadly Sting (Il Fiore dai petali d'acciaio) (1973) [Evelyn]: Throat slit with a razor by Paola Senatore; her body is shown again later on when Gianni Garko discovers her. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Bloodbath (The Sky Is Falling) (1976) [Treasure]: Drowned in a swimming pool when the fur coat she's wearing weighs her down, while a hallucination of a crowd of people surround her and taunt her.
- My Father's Wife (Confessions of a Frustrated Housewife) (1976) [Laura]: Shot in the chest with a sniper rifle by Adolfo Celi, while Carroll is skiing. The shooting is shown through the rifle scope, and her body is shown lying on the slopes afterwards.
- Bad (Andy Warhol's Bad) (1977) [Hazel Aiken]: Drowned in a sink full of dishwater by Charles McGregor, after she calls him a racial slur. (Thanks to Dave)
- Hitler's S.S.: Portrait in Evil (1985 TV) [Greta Hoffmann]: Killed (off-screen), along with Robert Urquhart, during an Allied bombing raid; we learn of their deaths when John Shea is informed by a neighbour. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Judgment Day: The John List Story (1993 TV) [Alma List]: Shot to death (along with Beverly D'Angelo, Tygh Runyan and Gabrielle Miller) by her son (Robert Blake) in their home. (Thanks to Robert)
- Witness Run (La Signora della citta) (1996 TV) [Martha Sheppard]: Shot to death by her son (David Brandon) after he learns that she was responsible for the murder of his male lover. (Thanks to Johan)
- Roswell: Leaving Normal (1999) [Grandma Claudia]: Dies of a stroke; she appears as a spirit afterwards when Jason Behr calls her back to speak with Shiri Appleby.
- Ex-wife of Jack Garfein (director).
- Wife of Donald Burton (widowed).
- Mother of Blanche Baker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.