Caroline Munro (1949 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Casino Royale (1967) [Guard Girl]: Presumably killed in an explosion (along with everybody else in the casino) when Woody Allen explodes.
- The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971) [Victoria Phibes]: Dies (off-screen) in the operating table (exactly why she was at the operating table is unknown) several years before the movie begins. Her perfectly-preserved body is shown lying in Vincent Price's secret lair at the end of the movie. (Her body is shown again, throughout the 1972 sequel Dr. Phibes Rises Again, last shown with Vincent Price ferrying her to a spring that will supposedly bring her back to life.) (there's really no need to list it again, since she was already dead at the start of the first film).
- Dracula AD 1972 (1972) [Laura]: Bitten on the throat by Christopher Lee. Her body is shown again when some children discover her in a vacant lot the next morning.
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) [Naomi]: Killed in an explosion when Roger Moore fires a missile at her helicopter (form his Lotus Esprit car underwater).
- The Last Horror Film (Fanatic; Fanatical Extreme) (1982) [Jana Bates]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Joe Spinell as she lies in a coffin; it's revealed to be a film-within-the-film scene afterwards. (Thanks to Portsguy)
- Slaughter High (1986) [Carol]: Stabbed in the stomach with a javelin by Simon Scuddamore. (At the end of the movie Simon wakes up in the hospital, revealing that everything that happened after his accident has been a dream sequence with the implication that he plans to make come true).
- Howl of the Devil (Les Predateurs de la nuit) (1988) [Barbara Hallen]: Suffocated (along with Christopher Mitchum) after Brigitte Lahaie locks them in a padded cell and then seals off the hallway. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Flesh for the Beast (2003) [Carla, the gypsy]: Throat slit by Aldo Sandbrolli after she tells his fortune. (Thanks to Alan)
TV Deaths Edit
Noteworthy Connections Edit
- Ex-Mrs. Judd Hamilton
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.