Carol Lynley (1942 - 2019)
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Cardinal (1963) [Mona Fermoyle/Regina Fermoyle]: Playing a dual role as mother and daughter, the mother "Mona" dies in childbirth (off-screen). The daughter "Regina" survives the movie.
- Harlow (1965) [Jean Harlow]: Dies of uremic poisoning, in Efrem Zimbalist Jr.'s arms. (See also Carroll Baker in the other 1965 biopic also titled Harlow.)
- The Maltese Bippy '(1969) [Robin Sherwood]: Shot (though I don't know by whom); she dies in Dick Martin's arms afterwards. (Thanks to Energman)
- Beware! The Blob (1972) [Leslie]: Eaten by the Blob, when she gets too close to it. (Thanks to Robert)
- Blackout (The Attic) (1988) [Esther Boyle]: Commits suicide by jumping from a windmill on her farm, after shooting Michael Keys Hall in order to save Gail O'Grady. (Thanks to Johan)
- Howling VI: The Freaks (1991) [Miss Eddington]: Killed (off-screen); her body is shown afterwards lying in a dumpster. (Thanks to John)
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Big Valley: Hell Hath No Fury (1968) [Dilly Shanks]: Trampled by stampeding horses; she dies in Lee Majors' arms shortly afterwards.
- Police Woman: Trial by Prejudice (1976) [Nina Daniels]: Accidentally shot to death during a struggle with Angie Dickinson.
- Monsters: Stressed Environment (1990) [Dr. Elizabeth Porter]: Shot in the neck with a makeshift crossbow/catapult by the intelligent rats.
Notable Connections:[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mrs. Michael Selsman.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.