Carol Cleveland (1942 - )
- Monty Python's Life of Brian (1979) [Mrs. Gregory]: Executed by crucifixion; the movie ends with all the prisoners singing as they hang on their crosses.
- Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (1983) [Leaf #2]: Providing the voice of a leaf in an animated sequence, she commits suicide by falling from the tree in despair over the death of her "husband" leaf (voiced by Terry Jones). (Carol's other characters in the live-action portions survive the movie.)
- Monty Python's Flying Circus: Episode 18, Live from the Grill-o-Mat (1970) [Maid]: Accidentally stabbed in the stomach when she trips and falls onto a dagger that Eric Idle is holding.
- Monty Python's Flying Circus: Episode 21, Archaeology Today (1970) [Danielle]: Killed (along with John Cleese) in a fight with Terry Jones and Michael Palin at an archeological dig site, while Carol is standing on John's shoulders; their bodies are shown lying on the ground afterwards while the dying Michael speaks to the camera.
- Monty Python's Flying Circus: Episode 23, Scott of the Antarctic (1970) [Brianette Zatapathique]: Killed in an explosion (along with Terry Jones) when the cabbage she's holding explodes, in a parody of French art films.
- Monty Python's Flying Circus: Episode 29, The Money Programme (1972) [Fourth Explorer]: Shot in the chest by Eric Idle when he interrupts the sketch to arrest the director. She's dressed as a man and wearing a comically fake mustache.
- Monty Python's Flying Circus: Episode 33, Salad Days (1972) [Girl at Garden Party]: Accidentally impaled through the stomach with a tennis racket when Michael Palin throws it at her.
- Ex-Mrs. Peter Brett
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.