Carlos Valdes (1989 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Flash: Out of Time (2014) [Cisco Ramon]: Impaled when Tom Cavanagh phases his hand through Carlos' chest after he figures out Tom's true identity; This death is reversed when Grant Gustin accidentally travels back to the previous day's events while running fast to stop a tsunami summoned by Liam McIntyre.
- The Flash: Welcome to Earth-2 (2016) [Cisco Ramon/Reverb]: Playing a dual role as Cisco Ramon and his Earth-2 counterpart, Reverb, Reverb is killed when Teddy Sears impales him by phasing his hand through Reverb's chest due to trying to harm Grant Gustin. (Cisco survives the episodes.)
- The Flash: Cause and XS (2019) [Cisco Ramon]: Impaled in the back with a lightning-shaped dagger by Chris Klein when he throws it into the air; This death is erased when Jessica Parker Kennedy travels back in time and fixes the timeline.
- The Flash: A Flash of the Lightning (2019) [Cisco Ramon]: In one of the billions of possible futures witnessed by Grant Gustin, Cisco is seen being disintegrated by anti-matter (This is a vision so Cisco survives the episode.)
- The Flash: Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three (2019) [Cisco Ramon]: Disintegrated by Anti-Matter. Carlos is resurrected off-screen in the new universe created by Stephen Amell and the seven Paragons in Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Four.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.