Carla Gugino (1971 - )
a.k.a. Taryn Gugino
- The One (2001) [T.K. Law/Massie Walsh]: Playing a dual role, Carla dies once as T.K., the wife of good Jet Li. She is shot in the back by the evil Jet Li by the upstairs window, while the good Jet watches helplessly from outside. Carla's evil character is presumably in custody. It should be noted that good Jet gets reunited with a T.K. from an alternate universe at the end of the movie.
- The Singing Detective (2003) [Betty Dark/Hooker]: Playing a dual role, she dies twice: (1) "The Hooker" is shot in the back by Adrien Brody and Jon Polito while she's talking to Robert Downey Jr. in an alley; she dies in Robert's arms shortly afterwards. (This occurs in Robert's detective-story/hallucination sequences.) (2) "Betty Dark" commits suicide (off-screen) by drowning herself in the river; her body is shown afterwards being pulled out of the water. (This occurs in a flashback sequence in reality.) (See also Alison Steadman in the 1986 mini-series.)
- Sin City (2005) [Lucille]: Machine-gunned in her chest by Ryan Rutledge in the woods, after she tries to persuade him not to kill Mickey Rourke. Completely unaware that he isn't a cop despite him not following police procedure.(Thanks to Gary, Alex, and Robert)
- Rise: Blood Hunter (Rise) (2007) [Eve]: Shot in the chest with a wooden crossbow bolt by Lucy Liu in a restaurant. (Thanks to Eric and Germboygel)
- The Unborn (2009) [Janet Beldon]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging herself, several years before the story begins; she only appears in flashback scenes. (Thanks to Germboygel and Jake)
- Wayward Pines: Enemy Lines (2016) [Kate Hewson]: Commits suicide by sliting her throat.
- The Haunting of Hill House: Screeming Meemies (2018) [Olivia Crain]: Falls over a railing in the house to her death. (Her death is established in the first episode, but this is the episode that shows her death. She appears throughout the series both in flashbacks and as a ghost.)
- Niece of Caroll Merrill.
- Cousin of Hillary Safire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.