House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Carey Mulligan (1985 - )
Deaths in Film
- Never Let Me Go (2010) [Kathy]: Presumably dies (off-screen) during surgery when her organs are harvested for transplant, some time after the end of the movie. She is still alive at the end of the movie, but considering the fate of the other clones, her death appears inevitable. (It's debatable whether or not this "counts," but since it's been suggested, I'll go ahead and list it.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- Promising Young Woman (2020) [Cassie Thomas]: Smothered to death by Chris Lowell. Her body is seen later as it's being burned Lowell and Max Greenfield.
Deaths in Television
- Marple: The Sittaford Mystery (2006) [Violet Willett/Miss Hopkins]: Playing a dual role, "Miss Hopkins" dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes several years before the story begins; she appears as a ghost or vision to Timothy Dalton. ("Violet" survives the episode.)
- Trial & Retribution: Sins of the Father: Part One (2007) [Emily Harrogate]: Breaks her neck and fractures her skull after she is pushed down a flight of stairs by her ex-boyfriend (Andrew Lee Potts).
- The Spoils of Babylon: Kicking the Habit (2014) [Lady Anne York]: Providing the voice of a character physically "played" by a mannequin, she is burned to death when Kristen Wiig sets her on fire. (Played for comic effect.)
Mrs. Marcus Mumford (singer/songwriter)