Director: Joe Johnston
Summary[edit | edit source]
Steve Rogers (Chris Evans), a rejected military soldier transforms into Captain America after taking a dose of a "Super-Soldier serum". But being Captain America comes at a price if he attempts to take down a war monger (Hugo Weaving) and a terrorist organization.
Male Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Richard Armitage
- David Bradley
- Sergio Corvino
- Tommy Lee Jones (presumed)
- Derek Luke (presumed)
- Patrick Monckeberg
- Vincent Montuel
- Marek Oravec
- Jan Pohl
- Erich Redman
- Fabrizio Santino
- Anatole Taubman
- Stanley Tucci
- Marcello Walton
Female Deaths[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia [edit | edit source]
- It is the last Marvel movie to be distributed by Paramount Pictures.
- James Payton later reprised his role as Adolf Hitler in The Monuments Men (2014).
- To prepare for his role as Bucky, Sebastian Stan watched many World War II films and documentaries, and drew inspiration from Band of Brothers (2001).
- Hugo Weaving has gone on record stating that he is indifferent to the film, and has very little interest in reprising his role as the Red Skull, due to the difficulty of the make-up process involved.
- Hayley Atwell surprisingly touching Chris Evans' chest, as he emerged from the pod upon turning into Captain America, was very much improvised, and the surprise on her face is genuine, as she admitted in interviews she was very taken by Chris' physique and nearly broke character and ruined the take that made it into the film, as a result.
- Chris Evans declined the role three times before accepting the part - not out of dislike for the role, but because he feared what the effects of the sudden increase of fame would be on his private life. Then Robert Downey Jr. convinced him to take the part, and thus gain the freedom to sign on any other role he'd want to afterwards. After that, he had a meeting with the director and the producers who convinced him to take the role.