Cameron Mitchell (1918 - 1994)
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Man in the Saddle (The Outcast) (1951) [George Virk]: Shot (off-screen) by Richard Rober; he dies shortly after Richard's gang drop him off on the porch of Randolph Scott's ranch.
- The Outcasts of Poker Flat (1952) [Ryker]: Strangled by Dale Robertson at the end of a struggle outside the cabin.
- Garden of Evil (1954) [Luke Daly]: Shot in the back with an arrow by an Apache warrior, while Cameron is facing off against Gary Cooper.
- House of Bamboo (1955) [Griff]: Shot in the chest by Robert Ryan while Cameron is sitting in an outdoor hot tub.
- The Tall Men (1955) [Clint Allison]: Killed by Sioux warriors.
- All Mine to Give (The Day They Gave Babies Away) (1957) [Robert Eunson]: Dies of tuberculosis.
- Blood and Black Lace (Sei donne per l'assassino; Fashion House of Death) (1964) [Max Marian; Massimo Morlacchi]: Shot in the chest by the mortally-injured Eva Bartok.
- Dog Eat Dog (When Strangers Meet) (1964) [Lyle Corbett]: Drowned during a struggle with Dodie Heath in the sea.
- Hombre (1967) [Frank Braden]: Shot to death, along with David Canary, by Paul Newman. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Nightmare in Wax (Crimes in the Wax Museum) (1969) [Vincent Renard]: Falls into a vat of wax in his laboratory; we see him start to fall, followed by a shot from his point of view from underneath the surface. We then hear a phone ringing, and some dialogue from events earlier in the movie, suggesting that the everything has been a dream (with the implication that it's about to come true).
- The Hanged Man (1974) [Lew Halleck]: Falls from a catwalk into a vat of molten silver while trying to kill Steve Forrest in the steam-filled room. (Thanks to Stephen)
- The Toolbox Murders (1978) [Vance Kingsley]: Stabbed in the stomach when he walks up to Wesley Eure while Wesley is holding a knife on him.
- The Demon (Midnight Caller) (1979) [Colonel Bill Carson]: Shot in the head by Moira Winslow.
- Without Warning (1980) [Hunter]: Blood drained by fanged discs when the alien (Kevin Peter Hall) throws them at him in the woods; he dies after collapsing in front of his son (Darby Hinton).
- Blood Link (The Link) (1982) [Bud Waldo]: Dies of a heart attack while being beaten up by Michael Moriarty in a public park.
- Killpoint (1984) [Joe Marks]: Throat slashed by Stack Pierce; he dies shortly after he and Leo Fong shoot Stack to death. (Thanks to Ben)
- Misson: Kill (1987) [Harry]: I vaguely recall that he was killed in this, but I can't remember the details.
- The Offspring (From a Whisper to a Scream) (1987) [Sergeant Gallen]: Killed by a mob of children, though I can't recall the specific details of the scene.
- Terror Night (1987) [Detective Sanders]: Killed by John Ireland's ghost. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Magnum P.I.: Adelaide (1981) [Capt. Charles Cathcart]: Killed by his showjumper when it bolts as a fight breaks out in the stable block. We see his body lying in the yard after the horse had run into him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-husband of Joanna Mitchell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.