Cameron Bancroft (1967 - )
- A Woman's Rage (The Love of Her Life) (2008) [Brian Hagan]: Struck his head on a rock after being struck by a vehicle while biking by Cynthia Preston.
- Highlander: The Series: The Watchers (1993) [Robert]: Falls to his to death when Peter Hudson pushes him off a balcony, after Cameron tries to resign from the Hunters.
- Charmed: How to Make a Quilt Out of Americans (2000) [Cryto]: Vanquished by Shannen Doherty, Alyssa Milano and Holly Marie Combs.
- 24: Day 4: 4:00 a.m.-5:00 a.m. (2005) [Lee Castle]: Shot in the leg, then in the head by Mia Kirshner to kidnap Carlos Bernard.
- Supernatural: How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters (2011) [Annie/Dr. Gaines]: is forced to commit suicide by eating himself on James Patrick Stuart's orders. (he is in monster form at this point.)
- Hannah's Law (2012; TV movie) [James Beaumont]: Shot in the chest by John Pyper-Ferguson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.