Caleb Landry Jones (1989 - )
- Byzantium (2012) [Frank]: Although Caleb is alive by the end of the film, it is implied that he will be drained of blood and turned into a vampire by Saoirse Ronan (off-screen) once they reach their island destination.
- God's Pocket (2014) [Leon Hubbard]: Dies from head trauma after one of the construction workers hits him on the head with a brick.
- Heaven Knows What (2014) [Ilya]: Burns to death when one of his lit candles falls on his bed while he is sleeping.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) [Sean Cassidy / Banshee]: Although Caleb doesn't appear in this film, it's established that he's killed during Peter Dinklage's experiments, in events that occurred between X-Men: First Class and this film. His death is confirmed in a conversation between Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy, and his name is later seen when Jennifer Lawrence goes through a list of Peter's subjects.
- War On Everyone (2016) [Birdwell]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by Alexander Skarsgård; we only see Alexander firing. His body is seen when Alexander and Michael Peña turn the warehouse lights out.
- American Made (2017) [JB]: Killed in an explosion when a bomb inside Caleb's car detonates while he is driving away from Tom Cruise.
- Get Out (2017) [Jeremy Armitage]: Head bashed in during a fight with Daniel Kaluuya as Daniel tries to escape Caleb's house.
- The Dead Don't Die (2019) [Bobby Wiggins]: Eaten (along with Danny Glover) by zombies (off-screen). He later comes back as a zombie and is decapitated with a machete by Adam Driver.
- Twin Peaks: Part 15 (2017) [Steven Burnett]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head (off-screen); we only hear Steven fire his gun and see Alicia Witt's reaction to hearing the gunshot.