Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
C. Ernst Harth (1970 - )
Deaths in Film
- Thirteen Ghosts (Thir13en Ghosts) (2001) [The Great Child (Harold Shelburne)]: Killed (off-screen) by a circus owner, several decades before the story begins; he appears as a ghost throughout the movie. (The circumstances of his death are not given in the movie itself, but are revealed in the US DVD's special features.)
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004) [Miner 49er]: Turned back into a costume after Neil Fanning turn on the control panel.
- Capote (2005) [Lowell Lee Andrews]: Executed (off-screen) by hanging.
- Trick 'r Treat (2007) [Giant Baby]: Throat torn out (off-screen) by the werewolf women during their party in the woods. (I couldn't spot C. Ernst among the bodies seen afterwards, but it's established that all the men at the party were killed.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin's Ball (2010, Video) [Baby Boy Tremor]: Blown up by an explosive device attached to him by Vinnie Jones as revenge for killing Martha Higarde.
Deaths in Television
- Monster Island (2004; TV movie) [Eightball]: Falls to his death when the giant mantis grabs his vehicle and pulls it over the edge of a cliff, after he tries to push the mantis off the cliff. (Thanks to Dan)
- Once Upon a Time: Tiny (2013) [Abraham]: Killed (off-screen), presumably with a poisoned weapon, during combat.