We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Burt Young (1940 - )
a.k.a. John Harris
- Across 110th Street (1972) [Lapides]: Gets burned to death and blown up after attempting to run down Paul Benjamin with Anthony Franciosa's 1969 Lincoln Continental. Benjamin opens fire on the limo, causing it to crash in a spectacular fashion and end up on it's side with the front end crashing into a building, causing the horn to blare continuously. As he struggles to escape the overturned car, Paul shoots it until it catches fire, setting Burt ablaze. While he does escape the burning car, the resulting explosion finishes him off.
- Twilight's Last Gleaming (1977) [Augie Garvas]: Machine-gunned with his own gun by by Morgan Paull after Morgan and Richard Jaeckel break out from the room they're locked in.
- Amityville II: The Possession (1982) [Anthony Montelli]: Shot in the stomach with a shotgun by his possessed son (Jack Magner).
- Once Upon a Time in America (1984) [Joe]: Shot in the eye by James Hayden.
- The Pope of Greenwich Village (1984) [Bed Bug Eddie] Possibly dies after his throat is burned with lye that is put into his coffee by Eric Roberts .
- Going Overboard (1989) [General Noriega]: Possibly dies in an explosion when he throws a grenade at his TV. When it blows up, the screen cuts to black. (Played for comic effect.)
- Excessive Force (1993) [Sal DiMarco]: Killed (off-screen) by Tony Todd (who was in cahoots with Lance Henriksen) after he fakes his own death. Burt's death is revealed when Thomas Ian Griffith sees it in the newspaper and Lance trying to frame Thomas for it, and Tony says he killed Burt before a fight with Thomas.
- Hot Blooded (Hit & Run; Red Blooded American Girl II) (1997) [Roy]: Dies of shock/blood loss shortly after being shot in the crotch by his daughter (Kari Wuhrer) in a barn.
- Carlito's Way: Rise to Power (2005) [Artie Bottolota Sr.]: Shot to death by the police when they raid the warehouse.
- Creed (2015) [Paulie Pennino]: Although Burt doesn't appear in the film, his character from the previous Rocky movies is revealed to have died (off screen) years before the film begins; his death is confirmed when Sylvester Stallone visits his and Talia Shire's graves.
- Miami Vice: Give a Little, Take a Little (1984) [Lupo Ramirez]: Shot to death by Saundra Santiago as a Suicide by Cop when he rushes at her with a knife, after she tries to arrest him. (Thanks to Robert)
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Road Hog (1986) [Ed Fratus]: Dies of a heart attack as he tries to drive to a hospital in a panic, convinced that Ronny Cox had poisoned him.
- Columbo: Undercover (1994) [Mo Weinberg]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by Ed Begley Jr. His body is seen in his apartment when Harrison Page discovers him.
- Law & Order: Mad Dog (1997) [Lewis Darnell]: Beaten to death by his daughter (Lisa Lo Cicero) after she catches him with her best friend. (Thanks to Robert)
- The Sopranos: Another Toothpick (2001) [Bobby 'Bacala' Baccalieri Sr.]: Killed in a car crash when he loses control due to an asthma attack, as he's driving away after killing Brian Tarantina . (Thanks to Robert)