Burt Young (1940 - )
a.k.a. John Harris
- Accross 110th Street (1972) [Lapides] Machine gunned by Paul Benjamin
- Twilight's Last Gleaming (1977) [Augie Garvas]: Machine-gunned with his own gun by Gary Cockrell (though I'm not 100% sure of the actor), after Gary and Richard Jaeckel break out from the room they're locked in.
- Amityville II: The Possession (1982) [Anthony Montelli]: Shot in the stomach with a shotgun by his possessed son (Jack Magner).
- Once Upon a Time in America (1984) [Joe]: Shot in the eye by James Hayden.
- The Pope of Greenwich Village (1984) [Bed Bug Eddie] Possibly dies after his throat is burned with lye that is put into his coffee by Eric Roberts .
- Going Overboard (1989) [General Noriega]: Possibly dies in an explosion when he throws a grenade at his TV. When it blows up, the screen cuts to black. (Played for comic effect.)
- Excessive Force (1993) [Sal DiMarco]: Killed (off-screen) by Tony Todd (who was in cahoots with Lance Henriksen) after he fakes his own death. Burt's death is revealed when Thomas Ian Griffith sees it in the newspaper and Lance trying to frame Thomas for it, and Tony says he killed Burt before a fight with Thomas.
- Hot Blooded (Hit & Run; Red Blooded American Girl II) (1997) [Roy]: Dies of shock/blood loss shortly after being shot in the crotch by his daughter (Kari Wuhrer) in a barn.
- Carlito's Way: Rise to Power (2005) [Artie Bottolota Sr.]: Shot to death by the police when they raid the warehouse.
- Creed (2015) [Paulie Pennino]: Although Burt doesn't appear in the film, his character from the previous Rocky movies is revealed to have died (off screen) years before the film begins; his death is confirmed when Sylvester Stallone visits his and Talia Shire's graves.
- Miami Vice: Give a Little, Take a Little (1984) [Lupo Ramirez]: Shot to death by Saundra Santiago as a Suicide by Cop when he rushes at her with a knife, after she tries to arrest him. (Thanks to Robert)
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Road Hog (1986) [Ed Fratus]: Dies of a heart attack as he tries to drive to a hospital in a panic, convinced that Ronny Cox had poisoned him.
- Columbo: Undercover (1994) [Mo Weinberg]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by Ed Begley Jr. His body is seen in his apartment when Harrison Page discovers him.
- Law & Order: Mad Dog (1997) [Lewis Darnell]: Beaten to death by his daughter (Lisa Lo Cicero) after she catches him with her best friend. (Thanks to Robert)
- The Sopranos: Another Toothpick (2001) [Bobby 'Bacala' Baccalieri Sr.]: Killed in a car crash when he loses control due to an asthma attack, as he's driving away after killing Brian Tarantina . (Thanks to Robert)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.