Bruno Corazzari (1940 - )
a.k.a. Richard Harley
Film Deaths Edit
- Death Rides a Horse (Da uomo a uomo; As Man to Man) (1967) [Walcott's Bartender]: Shot to death by John Phillip Law before he can shoot Lee Van Cleef .
- The Great Silence (1968) [Charlie]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Jean-Louis Trintignant.
- A Long Ride from Hell (I Live For Your Death) (Vivo per la tua morte) (1968) [Shorty] Shot numerous times by Steve Reeves.
- Legion Of The Damned' (La legione dei dannati) (Battle of The Commandos) (1969) [Pvt Frank Madigan]: Shot in the chest by the last German after the shootout in the woods. (Thanks to Brian)
- Adios, Sabata (Indio Black, sai che te dico: Sei un gran figlio di...) (1970) [Hertz] Head bashed against a wall when Yul Brynner slams a door into him.
- A Man Called Sledge (1970) [Bice]: Shot in the chest by James Garner as Bruno is about to shoot James from a bell tower, after the dying Laura Antonelli warns James about Bruno's presence.
- Light the Fuse...Sartana Is Coming (Una nuvola di polvere) (1970) [Sam Puttnam] Shot to death by Gianni Garko.
- Seven Blood-stained Orchids (Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso; Puzzle of the Silver Half Moons) (1971) [Barrett]: Either murdered by Renato Romano and made to look like hanged himself, or actually hangs himself off-screen. His body is shown when the police go into his apartment.
- The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh (Lo Strano vizio della signora Wardh) (1971) [Killer] Stabbed in the chest by Marella Corbi
- Violent Professionals (Milano trema: la polizia vuole giustizia) (1973) [Hood]: Shot multiple times by the police after a long car chase on top of having shot a pregnant woman to death.
- The Black Cat (Gatto nero) (1981) [Ferguson]: Impaled on some wooden poles when he falls onto them, after the cat scratches his hands while he's hanging onto a rafter in an abandoned barn.
TV Deaths Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.