Bruce Payne (1958 - )
- The Keep (1983) [Border Guard]: Burned to death along with all the other soldiers by Michael Carter’s powers.
- Howling VI: The Freaks (Video, 1991) [R.B Harker]: Staked throught the heart/decapitated after being mauled to death by a werewolf.
- Passenger 57 (1992) [Charles Rane]: Falls to his death after being kicked out of an inflight jet airliner by Wesley Snipes at the end of a lengthy martial arts fight/struggle.
- One Tough Bastard (One Man's Justice) (1995) [Karl Savak]: Falls to his death off a building (landing on a piano) after Brian Bosworth knees him in the groin, causing him to fall off at the end of fight/struggle.
- Sweepers (Video, 1999) [Dr. Cecil Hopper]: Killed in a train explosion after being impaled with a spiked mine (which then detonates) by Dolph Lundgren at the end of a struggle.
- Warlock III: The End of Innocence (1999) (Video, 1999) [The Warlock/Phillip Covington]: Stabbed to death by Ashley Laurence; his body seemly spontaneously combusts.
- Dungeons & Dragons (2000) [Damodar]: Falls to his death after being thrown off a tower having first been stabbed in the back by Justin Whalin at the end of a sword duel. He later returns from the dead in the sequel Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God.
- Highlander: Endgame (2000) [Jacob Kell]: Decapitated at the end of a sword fight with Adrian Paul (possessed at the time by Christopher Lambert); his body then falls off a platform into a pool.
- Ripper (2001) [Marshall Kane]: Executed in the electric chair.
- Full Eclipse (1993 TV) [Adam Garou]: Stabbed in the face/head with a syringe of molten silver nitrate by Mario Van Peebles whilst Payne is in his werewolf form as they’re fighting on a suspended crate/container. He changes back into human form as he dies whilst talking to Mario.
- Tales from the Crypt: Comes the Dawn (1995) [Colonel Parker]: Bitten to death and drained of blood by the vampires.
- Cleopatra (1999 miniseries) [Cassius]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself with his sword in desert.
- Britannic (2000 TV) [Maj. Baker, MD]: Shot in the head/chest by Edward Atterton as Payne pulls a gun on Atterton on discovering he’s a German spy.