Bruce McGill (1950 - )
- The Hand (1981) [Brian Ferguson]: Strangled by Michael Caine's disembodied hand (or by Michael Caine, depending on which interpretation of the film's events you prefer); his body is shown afterwards in the trunk of Michael's car along with Annie McEnroe's body.
- The Last Innocent Man (1987) [Detective Burt Matson]: Killed by David Suchet (though I can't recall the details).
- Out Cold (1989) [Ernie Cannald]: Freezes to death when Teri Garr locks him in a meat cooler. He is discovered later on by John Lithgow.
- The Last Boy Scout (1991) [Mike Matthews]: Killed in an explosion by a car bomb intended for Bruce Willis. (Thanks to Jeff, Cathy, and ND)
- Cliffhanger (1993) [Treasury Agent]: Shot repeatedly in the chest (along with his partner) by Rex Linn when Linn, John Lithgow and their goons are raiding a treasury plane. (Thanks to ND)
- Timecop (1994) [Matuzak]: Shot repeatedly in the chest and stomach by Ron Silver’s military assassins as Bruce is sending Jean-Claude Van Damme back in time (Van Damme subsequently changes the past so Bruce doesn’t die).
- Exit Wounds (2001) [Frank Daniels]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Bill Duke after Bruce fires at Bill. (Thanks to ND)
- Vantage Point (2008) [Phil McCullough]: Shot to death by Edgar Ramirez after Edgar bursts into the room to kidnap William Hurt. (Thanks to ND)
- Law Abiding Citizen (2009) [Jonas Cantrell]: Killed in an explosion (along with his driver and bodyguards) after his van has first been shot repeatedly with a remote-controlled bomb disposal robot (modified into a gun platform) triggered by Gerard Butler.
- Run All Night (2015) [Pat Mullen]: Shot in the head by Liam Neeson, after Liam first shoots a waiting Bruce through a thin wall.
- Tales from the Crypt: The Trap (1991) [Luigi 'Lou' Paloma]: Executed in the electric chair, after faking his own death, assuming a new identity, and winding up being convicted of his own murder.
- Spy Game: What Family Doesn't Have Its Ups and Downs? (1997) [Andrei Dupchek]: Knocked out of the open cargo hold of a plane when it's tail brushes against the water.
- The Practice: Judge Knot (2002) [Judge Charles Fleming]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth.
- Psych: Earth, Wind and... Wait for it (2009) [Fire Chief Dan Trombly]: Dies of smoke inhalation while trying to put out a fire that Richard Riehle started in an abandoned building. His body is seen when police investigate the scene, and the death is shown in a flashback when James Roday surmises what happened.
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (1999; video game) [Simon Turner]: Voicing a corrupt CIA agent, Bruce was shot through the heart by Indiana Jones (voiced by Doug Lee).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.