Brian Keith (1921 - 1997)
- Jivaro (Lost Treasure of the Amazon) (1954) [Tony]: Killed (off-screen), along with Morgan Farley, by Jivaro warriors; their bodies are shown afterwards strung up in the jungle when Fernando Lamas and Rhonda Fleming discover them.
- The Violent Men (The Bandits; Rough Company) (1955) [Cole Wilkison]: Shot in the chest by Glenn Ford. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Run of the Arrow (Hot Lead) (1957) [Captain Clark]: Shot in with an arrow by a Sioux warrior; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Ralph Meeker. (Thanks to Brian and Gordon)
- Nightfall (1957) [John]: Shot three times in the chest by Rudy Bond.
- Fort Dobbs (1958) [Clett]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Clint Walker. (Thanks to Harry)
- Ten Who Dared (1960) [William 'Bill' Dunn]: Killed (off-screen) by Ute warriors, along with two others from his expedition. Their deaths are revealed in the narration at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Krakatoa: East of Java (1968) [Connerly]: Drowned, along with Barbara Werle in a large tidal wave caused by the volcano eruption.
- The Yakuza (1974) [George Tanner]: Shot repeatedly by Robert Mitchum. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Quest (The Longest Drive) (1976) [Tank Logan]: Executed by hanging, as Tim Matheson, Cameron Mitchell, and Kurt Russell look on. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Mountain Men (1980) [Henry Frapp]: Shot in the chest with an arrow by a Blackfoot warrior; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Charlton Heston. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Sharky's Machine (1981) [Papa]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Henry Silva in a stairwell. (Thanks to Robert)
- Young Guns (1988) [Buckshot Roberts]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Emilio Estevez' gang, while he's taking cover in an outhouse. (Thanks to Robert and Stephen)
- The Virginian: Duel at Shiloh (1963) [Johnny Wade]: Shot to death by Gary Clarke. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Wagon Train: The Tom Tuesday Story (1963) [Tom Tuesday]: Mortally stabbed in the back by a knife thrown by one of Carlos Romero's bandits while Brian was rescuing Denny Miller who was about to be hanged by them.
- The Fugitive: Fear in a Desert City (1963) [Edward Wells]: Shot in the face by the police after he shoots at them. His funeral is shown in the epilogue.
- Murder, She Wrote: The Murder of Sherlock Holmes (1984) [Caleb McCallum]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by Arthur Hill; his body is shown afterwards on Brian's boat when it falls out of the sail in which it was wrapped by Ned Beatty and two policeman.
- The Alamo: Thirteen Days to Glory (1987 TV) [Col. Davy Crockett]: Stabbed in the stomach with a bayonet by a Mexican soldier during the attack on the Alamo. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Picture Windows: Lightning (1994) [Tappan]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Ron Perlman.
- Walker, Texas Ranger: Ghost Rider (1996) [Del Forman]: Drowned when Eric Scott Woods pushes Brian's wheelchair into the swimming pool. (Thanks to Eman)
- Son of Robert Keith.
- Ex-Mrs. Frances Helm.
- Ex-Mrs. Judy Landon.
- Mrs. Victoria Young.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.