Brian Donlevy (1901 - 1972)
- In Old Chicago (1937) [Gil Warren]: Trampled to death by stampeding cattle from the stockyards.
- Jesse James (1939) [Barshee]: He is sitting at the far end of the saloon bar when Tyrone Power comes in and after a brief exchange of words, shoots him dead: payback for Donlevy killing Jane Darwell (Ma James). (Thanks to Brian)
- Beau Geste (1939) [Sergeant Markoff]: Stabbed in the chest with a bayonet by Ray Milland after the mortally-wounded Gary Cooper kicks his legs as he is about to shoot Ray. His body is shown again later on when Robert Preston places him at Gary's feet as the "dog" for Gary's "Viking funeral."
- Destry Rides Again (1939) [Kent]: Shot in the chest by James Stewart after Brian shoots Marlene Dietrich.
- When The Daltons Rode (1940) [Grat Dalton]: In the finale of the 2 bank raid in Coffeyville, Donlevy, Broderick Crawford, Frank Albertson and Quen Ramsey are all cornered in an alley and shot dead by the townsfolk. (Thanks to Brian)
- Wake Island (1942) [Major Geoffrey Caton]: Killed in combat (along with Albert Dekker) while fighting the Japanese troops on Wake Island. (Ironically his character is based off of Maj. James Devereux who actually survived the battle and was taken prisoner by the Japanese).
- The Great Man's Lady (1942) [Steely Edwards]: Killed (off-screen) during the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906.
- Canyon Passage (1946) [George Camrose]: Shot to death by a member of the posse as he tries to evade them by riding into Indian territory. (Thanks to Brian)
- Kansas Raiders (1950) [Col. William Clarke Quantrill]: Shot to death by Union soldiers.
- The Big Combo (1955) [Joe McClure]: Shot to death by Earl Holliman and Lee Van Cleef, on Richard Conte's orders.
- Cowboy (1958) [Doc Bender]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself, after killing a man in a gunfight. We learn of his death afterwards when Glenn Ford, Jack Lemmon, and the other cattlemen get the news. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-Mr. Yvonne Grey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.