The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Brett Dalton (1982 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020) [Parasite / Rudy Jones]: Disintegrated while attempting to use his powers to absorb a nuclear reactor.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Maveth (2015) [Grant Ward]: Chest crushed by Clark Gregg with his cybernetic hand at the end of a fight. His body is later taken over by an alien parasite.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ascension (2016) [Hive]: Killed in an explosion, along with Luke Mitchell, when a warhead detonates on the jet they are on, after Luke sacrifices himself by rigging the manual pilot and sending the jet into space.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: World's End (2017) [Grant Ward]: Portraying a virtual version of "Grant Ward", he ceases to exist after Mallory Jansen destroys the virtual world he is part of; although Brett does not appear in this episode, it is established that all the individuals in the virtual world were deleted.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Until Dawn (2015) [Michael]: Depending on the player's actions during the game, Brett can be killed in an explosion (along with Nichole Bloom and Galadriel Stineman, if they are still alive) if Hayden Panettiere decides to ignite the leaking gas pipe early instead of waiting for them to escape; however, if Brett is the only surviving character in the lodge, he sacrifices himself to kill the Wendigo by triggering the explosion while still inside the house. He can also die when the Wendigo seizes him by the head and slashes his stomach twice with it's razor-sharp nails, partially disembowling him, before throwing him against a nearby pillar. He can also survive to the end of the game if both these deaths are averted.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.