Brendan Kelly (1964 - )
- Devil in a Blue Dress (1995) [Norman, Terell's Chauffeur]: Killed by Tom Sizemore.
- The Rock (1996) [Private Cox]: Throat/windpipe crushed when Sean Connery wraps a chain round his neck then throws most of it down a well.
- The Devil's Own (1997) [Teddy]: Killed in an explosion when he opens a bag containing a bomb placed there by Brad Pitt.
- Cellular (2004) [Mad Dog]: Bleeds to death after Kim Basinger cuts his arm (containing/severing his brachial artery) with a shard of glass. His body is later seen when Jason Statham and his remaining cohorts return and discover him dead.
- Victim (2010) [Mr. George]: Throat slit by Stephen Weigand.
- Shot Caller (2017) [Large Biker] Stabbed to death by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in his prison cell.
- Oz: A Failure to Communicate (2003) [Wolfgang Cutler/#02C773 Wolfgang Cutler]: Strangled when R.E. Rodgers convinces Brendan to perform auto-erotic asphyxiation on himself then leaves him to suffocate (his body is later seen when Rodgers wakes up, then again as guards cut him down).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.