Branscombe Richmond (1955 - )
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984) [Gunner #2]: Killed, along with other Klingons, when the Enterprise self-destructs (Richmond was wearing alien make-up for this role).
- Best Seller (1987) [Longshoreman #1]: Shot to death by James Woods
- The Hidden (1987) [Roberts]: Shot in the chest/torso and stomach by Clarence Felder (who’s been possessed by the parasitic alien).
- Hard to Kill (1990) [Max Quentero]: Neck snapped by Steven Seagal at the end of a martial arts fight in Chinatown (as Richmond is trying to kill Zachary Rosencrantzl). His body is shown again when Segal drops a Chinese mask over his dead face
- The Taking of Beverly Hills (1991) [Benitez]: Struck in the head by a rock thrown by Ken Wahl. His body is later seen as Wahl gets an injured Matt Frewer to safety.
- Batman Returns (1992) [Terrifying Clown #1]: Hit in the head by a piece of concrete that Michael Keaton pulls out of a wall behind him while he’s holding Michelle Pfeiffer hostage (I’m not sure if he died or not, but I thought I’d list this just in case; Richmond was wearing heavy clown make up for this role).
- Nemesis (1992) [Mexican Man]: Killed in an explosion caused by Tim Thomerson & Brion James or during a shoot-out with Olivier Gruner.
- Da Vinci's War (1993) [Don Ho]: It’s been along time since I last saw this but I recall he was killed (possibly shot to death) in a fight with some mobsters.
- The Scorpion King (2002) [Jesup]: Throat slit by Steven Brand (having earlier been struck by several arrows in the chest/torso) while his brother Dwayne Johnson looks on helplessly as he's being restrained.
- Magnum, P.I.: Ki'i's Don't Lie (1982) [Gerald Akoa]: Falls to his death when he falls over a balcony while under the curse of the Ki'i.
- Son of Leo C. Richmond
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.