Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
Director: Francis Ford Coppola
- Billy Campbell (Quincey P. Morris)
- Gary Oldman (Count Dracula/ Vlad the Impaler)
- Tom Waits (R.M. Renfield)
- Monica Bellucci (Dracula's Bride)
- Michaela Bercu (Dracula's Bride)
- Sadie Frost (Lucy Westenra)
- Florina Kendrick (Dracula's Bride)
- Winona Ryder (Mina Murray/Elisabeta)
- Red jelly was used for the blood.
- Gary Oldman hired a singing coach to help him lower his voice by an octave to help him give Dracula a more sinister quality.
- Gary Oldman was drunk the night they filmed the scene where he had to lick blood from Keanu Reeves' straight razor. The scene was filmed after midnight, which added to the spirit of the scene, and helped put the cast "in the proper mood".
- At the first cast meeting called by Francis Ford Coppola, he got all the principal actors to read the entire Bram Stoker novel out loud to get a feel for the story. According to Sir Anthony Hopkins, it took two whole days to complete.
- Gary Oldman and Winona Ryder did not get along well at all during filming. The rest of the cast was shocked because the two had been friendly during rehearsals, then came back from a break in the schedule seemingly hating each other, with no indication given (then or later) as to what had happened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.