Bradley Charles Cooper (1975 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Case 39 (2009) [Douglas J. Ames]: Accidentally snaps his neck while thrashing about in panic, after being attacked by a swarm of wasps summoned by Jodelle Ferland's supernatural powers. (Thanks to Tommy and Marjorie)
- American Sniper (2014) [Chris Kyle]: Shot and killed (off-screen) at a shooting range by Vincent Selhorst-Jones. (The film is based on a true story; his death is described in on-screen text and real-life photos are shown of the funeral proceedings at the end of the film.) The way Chris Kyle was killed is arguably justified because he killed Iraqi Civilians during the Iraq War. However, Kyle should've been tried by the courts and executed for war crimes.
- Serena (2014) [George Pemberton]: Killed (off-screen) hunting and fighting a panther; we see the panther lunge at Bradley before it cuts to Toby Jones and the police finding the bodies of both him and the panther. The body is seen again on the back of a truck when Toby takes it to Jennifer Lawrence to identify him.
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) [Ben]: Presumably killed (off-screen) during the alien invasion. His death isn't confirmed, but it is established that a large percentage of the population in the area was killed by the aliens. (We only ever hear his voice during a phone call with Mary Elizabeth Winstead.)
- A Star is Born (2018) [Jackson Maine]: Hangs himself with his belt at the garage (off-screen). We last seen Bradley closing the door of the garage, later his death is confirmed as Lady Gaga mourns him.
Notable Relatives[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Jennifer Esposito.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.