Brad William Henke (1966 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Fury (2014) [Sergeant Davis]: Dies when his tank is hit by the blast of a Nazi tank.
- Arkansas (2020) [Tim]: Shot in the head off-screen by his brother (Jeff Chase) as a mercy killing after Liam Hemsworth gouges out his eyes and renders him blind. His body is shown when it is discovered by Vince Vaughn, who then buries him in his yard.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Cold Case: Cargo (2007) [Mike Chulaski]: Bludgeoned with a lamp by Helena Mattsson, who then burns the soles of his feet with a lit cigarette, in an attempt to frame Brenda Wehle. His body is initially seen at the start of the episode. His death is later seen in a flashback. John Finn and Ksenia Solo later see his "ghost" (apparently a figment of their imagination) at the end of the episode.
- Lost: L.A. X, Part 1 (2010) [Bram]: Impaled on a piece of wood after being thrown around by the Smoke Monster.
- Criminal Minds: Sense Memory (2011) [Steve]: Killed when his taxi collides with a parked truck after swerving to avoid a van while being pursued by police, Thomas Gibson and Shemar Moore.
- Justified: Brother's Keeper (2011) [Coover Bennett] Shot in the chest by Timothy Olyphant causing him to fall down a mine shaft.
- Grimm: The Three Bad Wolves (2011) [Hap Lasser]: Shot three times in the chest and once in the head by Daniel Roebuck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.