The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Brad Pitt (1963 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Cool World (1992) [Detective Frank Harris]: Pushed/Kicked off of a rooftop by Holli (voiced by Kim Basinger) as she is morphing from real to animated form; his body is then bought to Cool World by Charlie Adler as Candi Milo mourns for him, then comes back to life in animated form.
- A River Runs Through It (1992) [Paul Maclean]: Beaten to death (off-screen) over a gambling debt; his death is mentioned in Craig Sheffer's narration.
- Kalifornia (1993) [Early Grace]: Shot underneath the chin by David Duchovny, as Brad is strangling David (having been beaten stabbed and shot during a struggle).
- Legends of the Fall (1994) [Tristan Ludlow]: Mauled to death by Bart the Bear (I) when he goes to face it in the woods in his old age.
- Interview with the Vampire (1994) [Louis]: Bitten on the neck and drained of blood by Tom Cruise. He comes back as a vampire shortly after and survives the rest of the film.
- Twelve Monkeys (1995) [Jeffrey Goines]: Presumably dies (off-screen) of the genetically-engineered virus after David Morse releases it, between the "present" and "future" scenes of the film.
- The Devil's Own (1997) [Rory Devaney]: Shot in the chest by Harrison Ford through a window as Brad wounds him in return (after the shooting it's not clear he's been hit until he collapses while holding a gun on Ford); he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Harrison.
- Meet Joe Black (1998) [Joe Black]: Hit by two cars while crossing the street; his body is then reanimated as a vessel for Death (and later returns to life when Death returns his soul on leaving with Anthony Hopkins to the afterlife).
- Fight Club (1999) [Tyler Durden]: Playing Edward Norton's imaginary alter-ego, he ceases to exist when Edward shoots himself (non-fatally) in the mouth.
- Troy (2004) [Achilles]: Shot in the heel, severing the eponymous achilles tendon, with an arrow by Orlando Bloom. (after being shot in the chest with arrows to no effect).
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) [Jesse James]: Shot in the back of the head by Casey Affleck while dusting off a picture on the wall; his body is shown again afterwards being photographed and put on display (preserved by ice) for passersby.
- Burn After Reading (2008) [Chad Feldheimer]: Accidentally shot in the face by George Clooney after George is startled to find Brad hiding in his closet, causing George to reflexively fire his gun. His body is later seen as George returns with a knife to check on him. (Played for comic effect)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) [Benjamin Button]: Dies of "old age" after regressing to infancy due to his aging in reverse; he dies as an infant in Cate Blanchett's arms.
- The Counselor (2013) [Westray]: Neck sliced with a motor-powered garrote by thugs under Cameron Diaz's employ, which also cuts off his fingers as he tries to pry it off, going on to decapitate him.
- Fury (2014) [Don 'Wardaddy' Collier]: After being shot by a sniper, Brad dies in an explosion when a grenade is thrown into his tank (with him taking the full blast to protect Logan); his body is seen later on when Logan Lerman covers it with his jacket.
- Deadpool 2 (2018) [Vanisher]: Electrocuted when he flies into power lines while parachuting in heavy winds as Ryan Reynolds watches on in horror. (Played for comic effect.)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Tales from the Crypt: Two-Fisted Tales (1991) [Billy]: Commits suicide by dropping his cigarette lighter into the leaking gasoline and setting off an explosion, after being injured in a car crash while trying to kill Raymond J. Barry. (This segment of the film, King of the Road, was later rerun as an episode of Tales from the Crypt.)
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Jennifer Aniston.
- Ex-Mr. Angelina Jolie.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.