Brad Dourif (1950 - )
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) [Billy Bibbit]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by slashing his own throat after breaking away from the orderlies. His body is shown lying on the floor afterwards when all the patients come running after hearing the commotion.
- The Eyes of Laura Mars (1978) [Tommy Ludlow]: Shot to death by Frank Adonis (having been presumably set up by Tommy Lee Jones) while trying to run.
- Wise Blood (1979) [Hazel Motes]: Dies of exposure on the streets after blinding and mutilating himself.
- Heaven's Gate (Johnson County Wars) (1980) [Mr. Eggleston]: Shot in the head during the battle between the ranchers.
- Dune (1984) [Piter De Vries]: Poisoned by a burst of gas from Jurgen Prochnow's booby-trapped hollow tooth.
- Impure Thoughts (1985) [Kevin Harrington]: Dies of a heart attack while playing football.
- Blue Velvet (1986) [Raymond]: Shot to death off-screen when the police attack Dennis Hopper 's hideout. We simply see shots firing from a window by the gang, and the firing stop after the police barrage the building with gunfire.
- Fatal Beauty (1987) [Leo Nova]: Shot in the throat sending him fall back onto a car (going through the windscreen in the process) by Whoopi Goldberg.
- Child's Play (1988) [Charles Lee Ray/Chucky]: Mortally wounded in a shoot-out with Chris Sarandon in a toy store; he manages to transfer his soul into a doll before dying via voodoo ritual. In the end the doll is stopped when Chris Sarandon shoots it in the heart (as he's becoming human). (He only provides the voice of the doll in the following sequels).
- Child's Play 2 (1990) [Chucky]: Head explodes when Christine Elise puts a pressure hose into his mouth in the toy factory.
- The Exorcist III (1990) [The Gemini Killer]: Executed on the electric chair (off-screen) years before the events of the film; his spirit then possesses the recently deceased body of Jason Miller and is killed again when George C. Scott shoots Miller as a mercy kill (Note: Since Kinderman kills both Patient X/Karras & The Gemini Killer, both of them should receive credit for the death. Also, in the director's cut edition, Miller is completely cut and an picture is seen of Dourif as Karras, indicating he was originally both characters before reshoots were done to add Miller as Karras).
- Graveyard Shift (1990) [Tucker Cleveland, the Exterminator]: Crushed to death when a stone coffin slides into his skull and crushes him in the rats' lair.
- Hidden Agenda (1990) [Paul Sullivan]: Shot to death in a roadside ambush.
- Spontaneous Combustion (1990) [Sam]: Burned to death when he siphons off the fire from Cynthia Bain to save her. (Thanks to Matt)
- Murder Blues (Dead Certain) (1991) [John Barnes]: Commits suicide by hanging himself in his cell.
- Child's Play 3 (1991) [Chucky]: Shredded to pieces by a fan when he falls in a funfair haunted-house ride. (this time he was sewn back and resurrected with voodoo by Jennifer Tilly in the next sequel).
- Body Parts (1991) [Remo Lacey]: Thrown out of a window after having his arm torn off by a resurrected John Walsh.
- Critters 4 (1992) [Al Bert]: Shot with a ray-gun by an alien.
- Trauma (1993) [Dr. Lloyd]: Decapitated with a wire-garrote device by Piper Laurie (with his severed head then falling down an elevator shaft).
- Death Machine (Video, 1994) [Jack Dante]: Killed off-screen by his invention.
- Phoenix (Video, 1995) [Reiger]: Accidentally shot by Betsy Soo when the robotic Stephen Nichols shoves Dourif into Betsy's line of fire
- Alien: Resurrection (1997) [Dr. Gediman]: Captured and turned into a 'cocoon,' then gets his head bitten off by a baby alien after it hatches.
- Bride of Chucky (1998) [Chucky]: Shot repeatedly by Katherine Heigl (hitting his heart) in a graveyard. (He was resurrected (along with "Tiffany") with a ritual by his son in the next film Seed of Chucky).
- Prophecy 3: The Ascent (God's Army III) (2000) [Zealot]: Commits suicide by slitting his wrists, or is killed by Vincent Spano.
- Shadow Hours (2000) [Roland Montague]: Beaten to death by Peter Weller in a gas station while Balthazar Getty loock on.
- The Ghost (2001) [Lt. Garland]: Shot in the chest by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa's men after talk to Michael Madsen.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) [Gríma Wormtongue]: Shot with an arrow by Orlando Bloom, after Brad stabs Christopher Lee. (This scene was not included in the original theatrical release, but is present in the Special Edition DVD.) (Thanks to SpecialKid and Lianne)
- Seed of Chucky (2004) [Chucky]: Decapitated after being dismembered with a small axe by his son doll (voiced by Billy Boyd). He later returns in Curse of Chucky.
- The Hazing (Dead Scared) (2004) [Professor Kapps]: Shot repeatedly by Robert Donovan in the hospital, after Brad awakes from his coma and kills the nurses. This allows Brad's spirit to possess Tiffany Shepis, but his spirit is eventually sucked into a portal to Hell.
- Priest (2011) [Salesman]: Bitten on the throat by Karl Urban, he later comes back as a vampire familiar.
- Last Kind Words (2012) [Waylon]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself. His body is discovered by Spencer Daniels.
- Blood Shot (2013) [Bob]: Thrown off a roof by Brennan Elliott, while being set on fire, plus having a bomb in his clothing which explodes mid-air.
- Curse of Chucky (2013) [Chucky]: Providing the voice of a doll is shot in the face by Alex Vincent with a rifle during the ending credits of the film. The film cuts away to black as the shot is heard. (In the sequel, Cult of Chucky, it turns out he survived the shot and his severed head is kept by Alex Vincent.
- Cult of Chucky (2017) [Chucky - Short Hair]: Head stomped by Alex Vincent after being shot several times with a pistol. (In this film, it is established that Chucky can transfer his soul into other dolls to create duplicates of himself.)
- Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones (The Mad Messiah) (1980 TV) [David Langtree]: Commits suicide by drinking poisoned Kool-Aid during the cult's mass suicide. (I haven't seen this movie myself, but I'm familiar with the historic event.) (Thanks to Robert)
- Tales from the Crypt: People Who Live in Brass Hearses (1993) [Virgil DeLuca]: Hanged (off-screen) from the curtains by Michael Lerner; his body is shown afterwards when Michael reveals the body to Brad's brother (Bill Paxton). (Thanks to Jesse)
- The X-Files: Beyond the Sea (1993) [Luther Lee Boggs]: Executed by the gas chamber. (Thanks to Laura)
- Babylon 5: Passing Through Gethsemane (1995) [Brother Edward]: Tortured and crucified by Robert Keith and the relatives of all his victims, he dies shortly after Bruce Boxleitner, Jerry Doyle, and Louis Turenne find him (with Louis then giving Brad the last rites).
- Star Trek: Voyager: Basics Part 2 (1996) [Lon Suder]: Shot in the back by a mortally-wounded Kazon as Brad tries to reach the ship's control panel. His body is later seen in sickbay as Tim Russ bids him farewell. (Thanks to Jim)
- Miami Magma (2011 TV) [Jacob Capilla]: Burned to death by hot oil.
- Once Upon a Time: Desperate Souls (2012) [Old Beggar/Zoso/Dark One]: Stabbed to death by Robert Carlyle, with his identity revealed when he changes back into his beggar form, he dies after cursing Robert.
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: End of the Beginning (2014) [Thomas Nash]: Shot in the chest by Brett Dalton.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Run Like Hell (2002) [Fred]: Dismembered by an alien creature; his body is later assimilated by the aliens and destroyed by Lance Henriksen.
- Gun (2005) [Reverend Josiah Reed]: Shot in the mouth by Thomas Jane after Thomas first shoots Brad off his horse and then in the leg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.