The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Brad Dexter (1917 - 2002)
A.K.A. Barry Mitchell
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Asphalt Jungle (1950) [Bob Brannam]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Sterling Hayden. Louis Calhern then takes his body and dumps it into the river.
- The Las Vegas Story (1952) [Tom Hubler]: Shot to death by Victor Mature at the end of a fight on a tower at the airport.
- The Magnificent Seven (1960) [Harry Luck]: Shot in the stomach during the big battle with the bandits; he dies in Yul Brynner's arms after being brought inside a farmhouse.
- The George Raft Story (1961) [Benny 'Bugsy' Siegal]: Shot to death (off-screen) by an assassin, we learn of his death when George Raft (portrayed by Ray Danton) is informed.
- Johnny Cool (1963) [Lennart Crandall]: Killed in an explosion when Henry Silva throws a suitcase containing a bomb in Brad's pool, while Brad is in the pool.
- Von Ryan's Express (1965) [Sergeant Bostick]: Killed in an explosion by a grenade. (Thanks to Brian)
- Jory (1973) [Jack]: Shot in the head in a shoot-out with Robby Benson.
- Winter Kills (1979) [Capt. Heller One]: Shot in the head (off-camera) along with David Spielberg by Barbara Richert, while Brad and David are sitting in the backseat of a police car. Their bodies are shown afterwards when Jeff Bridges turns around and discovers they've been shot.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Peggy Lee.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.