The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Boyd 'Red' Morgan (1915 - 1988)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Cripple Creek (1952) [Muldoon henchman]: Shot in the saloon by George Montgomery as he tries to give covering fire to Robert Anderson. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Nebraskan (1953) [Sgt. Phillips}: Ambushed, along with Dennis Weaver and Bill Catching, by Lee Van Cleef as they ride through Sioux country. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Lone Gun (1954) [Red]: Gunned down by George Montgomery in a failed attempt to bushwhack him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fort Yuma (1955) [Crazed Man]: Shot in the back by soldiers after he has assassinated an Apache chief on a peace mission. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gun Duel In Durango (1957) [Burt]: Shot dead by George Montgomery when he goes to draw even though George has both guns already drawn. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Alamo (1960) [Tennessean]: As one of the band that followed John Wayne to Texas; Boyd is killed along with the rest of the Alamo defenders as the fort was overrun by Mexican forces.
- The Bounty Killer (1965) [Big Jim Seddon]: Shot dead by Dan Duryea when he tries to steal the payroll which Dan and Fuzzy Knight are carrying. (Thanks to Brian)
- Wild Rovers (1971) [Sheepman]: Shot in the back by Sam Gilman after he tries to flee a shoot out.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Peter Gunn: Rough Buck (1958) [2nd Henchman]: Shot to death in the stomach by Anthony Carbone as Boyd was trying to kill Craig Stevens in Ken Lynch's boxing gym.
- Bonanza: The Reluctant American (1971) [Stokely]: Shot in the chest by Daniel Massey as he lines up a shot at the back of Michael Landon. (Thanks to Brian)
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Brother of Stacy Morgan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.