Bokeem Woodbine (1973 - )
- Jason's Lyric (1994) [Joshua Alexander]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself.
- Panther (1995) [Tyrone]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with the police.
- Freeway (1996) [Chopper Wood]: Shot to death by gang members in a drive-by shooting, after saying goodbye to Reese Witherspoon.
- The Rock (1996) [Gunnery Sergeant Crisp]: Shot in the chest and throat by Ed Harris with a concealed gun, after Bokeem is forced to mutiny against him by Tony Todd.
- Gridlock'd (1997) [Mud]: Shot repeatedly in the back (along with a pregnant Lucy Liu) by Tom Towles or Vondie Curtis-Hall. His body is later seen when Tupac Shakur turns him over as Tim Roth looks on (then again as both are preparing drugs).
- Caught Up (1998) [Daryl]: Shot to death by Jeffrey Combs.
- Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies (1999) [Mr. Tarraion]: Face dissolved from being eaten by a swarm of bugs summoned by Andrew Divoff’s powers. He is later brought back to life when Holly Fields tricks Andrew into undoing his death.
- 3000 Miles to Graceland (2001) [Franklin]: Shot to death by security guards while he and the rest of the gang are making their getaway from the casino robbery; he dies in the helicopter shortly afterwards.
- Hard Cash (Run for the Money) (2002) [Rock]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) by one of Val Kilmer's men in Sara Downing's trailer; his body is shown afterwards when Christian Slater walks in.
- Sniper 2 (2003) [Jake Cole]: Fatally shot in the chest with a sniper rifle by Béla Jáki; his death is later avenged by Tom Berenger, who then get both him and Tamás Puskás onto a military rescue helicopter. Bokeem slowly dies on the copter after talking to Berenger.
- The Last Sentinel (2007) [Anchilles]: Shot to death as Bokeem and Don "The Dragon" Wilson were attempting to hold off the Drone reinforcements. It was also revealed that he was a Drone.
- The Fifth Commandment (2008) [Miles Templeton]: Shot in the knees, and neck slit with a fan by Roger Yuan as Rick Yune watches on helplessly.
- Three Bullets (short, 2009) [Bo]: Shot to death along with Ron Yuan by Michael Jai White after Michael discovers that they have Jerry Ying in their trunk.
- Caught on Tape (2010) [Tyrone]: Shot to death by Erik Palladino as he prepares to shoot Sticky Fingaz.
- Devil (2010) [Ben Larson/Guard]: Neck snapped 180 degrees by Jenny O'Hara; his death occurs during a power outage and his body is seen once the lights come back on.
- Total Recall (2012) [Harry]: Shot in the head by Colin Farrell as Bokeem tries to goad Colin into shooting Jessica Biel. (See also Roy Brocksmith in the 1990 original.)
- Riddick (2013) [Moss]: Stabbed through the chest by an alien creature (who then pulls him up onto the roof).
- Jarhead 2: Field of Fire (2014) [Corporal Danny Kettner]: Shot down along with Ronny Jhutti in the insurgent fortress, knowing he couldn't escape with the other surviving Marines.
- The Night Crew (2015) [Crenshaw]: Shot in the head by enemy cartel killers while attempting to making an escape with Luke Goss and Luciana Faulhaber in a stolen van as Luciana screams on in terror.
- Overlord (2018) [Rensin]: Shot repeatedly by an SS hit squad as Jovan Adepo looks on helplessly due to being restrained by Wyatt Russell (so Jovan won't give away their position).
- In the Shadow of the Moon (2019) [Maddox]: Shot in the head by Cleopatra Coleman as Boyd Holbrook looks on in shock.
- The X-Files: The List (1995) [Sammom Roque]: Beaten to death (offscreen) by J.T. Walsh in the prison showers.
- Blade: The Series: Sacrifice (2006) [Steppin' Razor]: Staked through the back by Richard Roundtree as Woodbine is attacking Richard's son (Sticky Fingaz).
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Flipped (2007) [Gordon "G-Man" Thomas]: Murdered by an unseen attacker while in prison. It is implied that he was killed by Sticky Fingaz.
- Flesh Wounds (2011 TV movie) [Jackie]: Although not killed on screen, he is shot (off-camera) by the predator. There is only a shot of his blood spraying onto a nearby tree.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.