Bob Gunton (1945 - )
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) [Warden Samuel Norton]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin to avoid being arrested. (Thanks to GLC)
- Broken Arrow (1996) [Pritchett]: Throat crushed when John Travolta hits him in the throat with a baton while sitting in the jeep with him (his body is later seen when John blows cigarette smoke over him before throwing him out of the vehicle). (Thanks to GLC)
- The Glimmer Man (1996) [Frank Deverell]: Shot in the head and stomach by John M. Jackson during a shootout when John discovers Bob betrayed him.
- Bats (1999) [Dr. Alexander McCabe]: Slashed and bitten to death by some of his own biologically enhanced mutant bats as Dina Meyer, Leon and Lou Diamond Phillips look on in shock.
- Dead Silence (2007) [Edward Ashen]: Killed (off-screen) by either Judith Roberts' ghost, or Amber Valletta, some time before his first appearance; at the end of the movie, Bob's son (Ryan Kwanten) discovers his body, then realizes that Bob had been dead all along and that Amber had been manipulating his body like a ventriloquist's dummy.
- Miami Vice: Heart of Night (1988) [Rivas]: Shot to death by MDPD officers.
- Mission of the Shark: The Saga of the U.S.S. Indianapolis (1991 TV) [Chaplain]: Dies (off-screen) when he is bitten by a shark, his death is confirmed when Stacy Keach finds him when he tries to tell him that they are about to be rescued.
- Desperate Housewives: Remember, Part 2 (2006) [Noah Taylor:] Dies after Cody Katsch turns off his respirator. (Thanks to GLC)
- The Blacklist: Lawrence Dane Devlin (No. 26) (2018) [Nicholas T. Moore]: Commits suicide by taking a cyanide pill while in custody of the FBI.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.