Blake Lively (1987 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Elvis and Anabelle (2007) [Anabelle]: Dies (apparently of a heart attack) during a beauty pageant; she later miraculously comes back to life while Max Minghella is about to prepare her at the funeral parlor.
- Hick (2011) [Glenda]: Accidentally shot in the chest by Eddie Redmayne when Eddie tries to show her that the gun isn't loaded.
- Savages (2012) [O]: Poisoned with a drug overdose by Taylor Kitsch so that they can both die together with Aaron Johnson. This "ending" turns out to be Blake's elaborate fantasy; she survives the movie in reality.
- A Simple Favor (2018) [Emily Nelson/Faith McLanden/Hope McLanden]: Playing twins, Faith was drowned by Hope in the lake while they were having a swim. Earlier in the movie, Faith's body was shown when the police open the bag and show it to Hope/Emily's husband (Henry Golding). Later at the end film, Faith's death was shown in flashback when Emily explains the story to Anna Kendrick. (Hope McLanden/Emily Nelson survives the movie)
- Mrs. Ryan Reynolds
- Daughter of Ernie Lively
- Sister of Eric Lively
- Half-sister of Lori Lively, Jason Lively and Robyn Lively
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.