Blair Underwood (1964 - )
- Just Cause (1995) [Bobby Earl]: Stabbed repeatedly with one of his own knives by Sean Connery (his body is later seen as he sinks below the surface of a swamp, then again as alligators begin feeding on him).
- Deep Impact (1998) [Mark Simon]: Killed in an explosion, along with the rest of the space shuttle crew, when they pilot the shuttle into the comet in order to save the Earth.
- Murder in Mississippi (1990 TV) [James Chaney]: Shot to death, along with Josh Charles and Tom Hulce, by a group of Klansmen (including Walton Goggins and Ray McKinnon).
- In Treatment: Alex, Week Seven (2008) [Alex Prince]: Killed in a plane crash (which is suggested to have been suicide) while piloting his craft in a training exercise.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Emancipation (2016) [Andrew Garner / Lash]: Impaled through the back with a flaming chain by Axle Whitehead as Chloe Bennet looks on in shock; he dies with Chloe by his side. His body is shown again when Ming-Na Wen sees him. (Although the "Lash" side of his character is portrayed by Matthew Willig in his death scene, "Andrew" is played by Blair in the series. Due to the dual-casting, this death is listed on both pages.)