Bing Russell (1926 - 2003)
a.k.a. Neil Russell
Film Deaths Edit
- Good Day For A Hanging (1959) [George Fletcher]: Shot by Fred MacMurray as his gang bust Robert Vaughn out of jail. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rio Bravo (1959) [Murdered cowboy]: He tries to stop Dean Martin being beaten up by Claude Akins, who shoots him in the chest at point blank range. (Thanks to Brian)
- Billy the Kid Versus Dracula (1966) [Dan 'Red' Thorpe]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Chuck Courtney in the saloon.
- The Rifleman: A Matter of Faith (1959) [Hode Evans]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Chuck Connors at his ranch.
- Black Saddle: The Long Rider (1959) [Lee Curry]: Shot with a shotgun by Stacy Harris as he is threatening the disarmed Russell Johnson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Mail Drop (1967) [Walsh]: Shot to death in the shootout at the rustler's camp by Ken Curtis . (Thanks to Brian)
- Yuma (1971) [Rol King]: Busted out of jail in the middle of the night by John Kerr and Robert Phillips, Robert takes Clint Walker's shotgun and shoots him in the back as he runs across the street. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mannix: A Problem of Innocence (1973) [George Enright]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Fritz Weaver. We learn of his death when Ward Wood informs Mike Connors.
- Mannix: Picture of a Shadow (1974) [Ray Jordan]: Shot in the back by Chuck Hicks.
Notable Connections Edit
- Father of Kurt Russell
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.